Is your network ready for a phone system in the cloud?
Learn the technical considerations for transitioning to a hosted PBX solution.
Are you considering deploying a new business phone system? Maybe you’re ready to move from a legacy, premises system to a hosted solution? From general business considerations to infrastructure requirements, there is a lot of ground to cover before deploying a business phone system in the cloud. And the quality of your network plays a critical role in the success of any cloud-based deployment.
- Basic infrastructure requirements for cloud deployments
- Expectations and benefits of cloud telephony
- Overview of network readiness tests
- Interpreting network assessment results
- Troubleshooting and improving your network