Shopping for a phone system?
Whether on-premise, cloud-based, or virtualized, we have all the information you need to accurately understand, compare, and make a smart buying decision for your next business phone system.
Our VoIP expert, Matthew Hilton, will help you understand the basic terms, features and functionality available with today’s Unified Communications (UC) solutions.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How today's UC solutions differ from traditional, legacy phone systems
- Definitions of basic terms, buzzwords and technologies related to UC
- An overview of on-site, cloud and virtual deployment options
- Cost savings and efficiency gains that result in upgrading to UC
- Tips for understanding and comparing quotes from various vendors
Register now and see how today’s phone systems allow you to do more than just communicate.
About the Presenter: Matthew Hilton, Switchvox Product Marketing Manager
Matthew has spent the last 15 years in various IT roles working for multiple Fortune 500 companies and Value-Added Resellers. His job titles have included, Business Analyst, Systems & Network Engineer, VOIP Engineer, Programmer and Marketing Specialist. He graduated from Eastern Connecticut State University with a BA in English and a focus on Business Information Systems.